pontiac rendezvous windshield wiper oily fluid

On my way to work my windshield wipers starting pumping out an oily watery substance after my fluid quit running clear. The guy at the dealership told me it is physically impossible for any system in the vehicle to introduce this oil. Thing is the vehicle has been locked and no one access to it to put any oil in the wiper fluid tank. Is there a pump motor or anything that could fail and introduce this substance into the tank??

thanks

Reply to
Billy Radio