Pontiac Sunfire 2002 - 50.000 km - idles

Hi guys.. I have this problem with my Sunfire 2.2L

When I start my car, the idle sits at approx. 2000 rpm for about 2 minutes before lessening.

Usually idle rpm is just under 1000. Also, after driving, when I come to a stop, the idle will start "pulsing" between 1000 - 2000 rpm rather than remain at a constant idle. Not experiencing any loss of power or high emissions, but transmission seems to "clunk" when changing gears (manual transmission).

Any idea what it can be? I'm thinking idle regulator ?

Regards, Allan

Reply to
> Allan

No ideas??! at all!?