Re: AutoWay Bad, Terrible, Lousy, DisHonest Customer Service

My Autoway story. Don't buy from them or this could happen to you. Whining snipped

WTF does this have to do with Pontiacs you crossposting twit?

Reply to
FBR

STFU - These jerks (Autoway) sells cars. Last time I looked Pontiac made cars. So take your head out of your xss and pay attention. You may learn something.

Reply to
Jerry

You have a personal problem with a jap car dealer then crosspost your whining. Poor poor pitiful you. Autoway sells, Pontiac makes? Your corollary leaves me astounded at the depths of your stupidity. Learn something from a pathetic sniveling crybaby? I seriously doubt it. I recommend YOU have a huge steaming cup of STFU to wash down the crow you should be eating.

Loser...

Reply to
FBR