RADIO

THE POWER ANTENNA ON MY 86 GRAND PRIX IS BRIKEN AND MUST BE REPLACED. THERE IS A PANEL UNDER THE FENDER THAT GETS TO THE ANTENNA, BUT HOW DO I GET TO THE BACK SIDE OF THE RADIO TO PLUG IN CABLE?

Reply to
Tim

Wouldn't you have to pull the radio out of the dash? I had to replace the radio in my 99 GMC Envoy I used to own. Hope this is useful. Good luck!

Reply to
KU