Re: Boycott Exxon, ESSO and PETRO CANADA

Fuel use is not

> the same as drinking Coke, or eating Twinkies, nobodies lives are disrupted > if Coke wants to charge $300 for a can of Coke. > > Big oil price gouging of an necessary commodity IS A PROBLEM, weather you > like it or not.

I worry more about $5 a pound for a cheap cut of meat, or $ 3 a pound for grapes than I do about $3 a gallon for gas. Gas I can live without, food I can't. My Grandfathers both were dairy farmers, and I recall when the were paid less than 10 cents a gallon for raw milk, now that milk goes for better $3 a gallon in the grocery store.

Like it or not everything goes up in price. Everyone that complains about $3 gas is welcome to sell their $300000 house for $100000 to the next person that offers it.

Reply to
john graesser