Re: Conserve Energy

>Ok, I have to drive 20miles each way to work. My house is valued anywhere >between 70-80k, houses nearer to my work go from 200-300k will you pay the >difference so I can move closer?

Get a cheaper car to drive. Consider this, the US uses 25% of all the crude oil in the world and we have only 5% of population. And, to put it into further context as to how much oil we uses every day, day after day. it would take about 125,000 semi tanker truck loads a day to feed us and it is growing. The supply of it is not limitless though some seem to think otherwise. We cannot keep pumping it out of the ground forever at these rates and higher still. Without some form or serious long term conservation,the "end" will come sooner than later. Right now it is a race to see which gets use first, lack or oil or greenhouse effect from burning it and the said thing is that both could be mitigated.

SnoMan