02 Grand Am Paint

I am trying to find touchup paint for my 02 Grand Am. The window sticker listed it as "Bright Red" I can not find the paint code,it should be under the spare tire cover. The only numbers I can locate are "U-9260 and 2NE37 I cant locate a WA number which is how I see the paints listed. Thanks

Reply to
DanFXR

Bright red should be paint code 81U for a 2002 pontiac grand am

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Of course with oxidation, it still won't match the old paint when he uses it. I had the engine hood replaced when someone hit it last year on my 93 and the red they painted the hood is a different shade from the rest of the car. It is more like what the car used to look like, not what it is now.

Reply to
john graesser

Reply to
DanFXR