Scanned code said "Crank shaft sensor and knock sensor"

I have a 2001 Grand AM GT V6(3.4). When I accelerate the car jerks a few times, then the Service Engine Light comes triggers. It evenually goes off after a few days. I took it to all of the mechanics. One said I have 5 bad fuel injectors, I thought that was outrages but not impossible so I got a second opinion. No one else agreed with that. I had the fuel system tuned, and cleaned. It still happend. When the Service engine light came back on I had it scanned. The codes said crank shaft sensor and knock sensor. Does this mean that these sensors are being triggered or needed to be replaced? Could these sensors be the problem, causing jerking in my acceleration?

I also heard a cranking/crackling sound when I was accelerating. This has really been bothering me. I don't want the problem to cause any other damage. Please Help!!!!!

Reply to
koolklown

Shep