Seat Belt Light on...

The light in the Dash of my 1988 SSE has been on for 3 or 4 years, and I'm finally tired of looking at it... It's not a disconnected wire, that I'm sure of, but the wierd thing is at idle, it's either off or just barely flickering... and last month when my alternator gave out, it was completely off... it's like a voltage issue or something. I've been through several alternators over the years, and it acts the same. Is there an internal voltage regulator for the instrument cluster maybe ? Or ????

Rich...

Reply to
Guess