Shop Fees!... Lets put an end to it!

And, don't forget the:

Admin fee Waste disposal fee Access fee Customer fee Billing fee

Reply to
Chuck Farley

How can you tell when she is worn out and time to get a new one? When the cost of mainenance is getting too high? The joy of riding her is below some limit? You try to sell her to someone else? The level of paint job getting to thick but the wrinkles still show? When she will no start easily early in the morning? Do you change her straight away or get a rented one to try out before making the change?

Reply to
gosinn

When your annual maintenance gets to be about 25% of the yearly depreciation of a new vehicle, or it becomes just too unreliable, or you hate driving it, time to change if you have the money.

Definitely get a rental to try it out; if you can. I've forgotten many cars after driving them for several days. Much cheaper that way. I don't bother with the useless drive around the block anymore. Unfortunately some desirable vehicles can't be rented.

Reply to
Spam Hater

This is money well spent. I've had several repeat customers, wanting a different type of car from what I'd been selling them, do exactly that. Some forged ahead; some backed out. Never had one complain about having spent the $. s

Reply to
sdlomi2