00 GTP: Water on the passenger side

Probably a standard problem...

How can I unclog the drain hose? Is it possible without putting the car on a lift?

Reply to
frank

Squeeze yourself between the ground and the car, find the little black tube that looks like an L and unplug it...

or, jack it up, use jack stands and do the job (this is the best way)

Reply to
clevere

Since I have nothing reliable to jack the car I brought it do the dealer. They replaced the hose with a bigger one.

Reply to
frank

I think Clevere is skinny enough to squeeze between the ground & your car. I'd like to see him get a faceful of water when he pulls out the L shaped hose..

LOL.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,000 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Far from it Harry .. Far from it ..

Reply to