Smell gas from inside the garage

I'm suspecting something is wrong with the Pontiac Montana 2000 as I can smell gas after the car is parked inside the garage for a bit (more than 5 mins or so).

If the car is outside, I can't smell it. I see no sign of leaking or at least it's not on the floor. The smell is coming from the front only. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks for your suggestions, thanks,

Simon

Reply to
Newbie

A leak in the vapor recovery system. This should eventually set a SES light, when the vehicle does it's emission system pressure self-test on a long trip. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh