Need tire recommendations for '01 GrandPrix GT

The treadlife on the wife's GP are about up. I would have thought they'd last longer then 26k miles but oh well. So, what's a decent wearing tire that isn't gonna go bald in

25k? She does mostly highway driving, same tire for winter and summer, she likes the OEM tire 225,65 R16. How well does the same tire compare in the non-OEM version?
Reply to
null

Seems like, there rated for something like 40-50K

If you upgrade to an "H" speed rating you can have the GM dealer turn off the limiter.

I'm considering Michelin P225/60 R16 98 H when needed.

Reply to
TJ 727