My car's got gas!

I've got a 97 Sunfire that smells like gas. I especially notice it when it's parked in the garage. No visible signs of leaking and the car runs just fine. It's got to be coming from the front of the car because while driving I can get rid of the smell inside by shutting off the fan. Turn the heater (or fresh air) back on and wham, there's the gas smell. Any clues to what it might be?

Thanks

Reply to
RhinoJockey

Check the hose to the rail. They go bad.

Reply to
« Paul =?is

My 97 Grand Prix is leaking from where the hose connects to the rail going to the front side injectors.

Does anyone know if the hose can be replaced or is the hose and fuel rail one peice? And if the hose can be replaced, is it something I can do, or is it pressed on or put on with a special tool, etc.?

Thanks!

Reply to
gifer