Spent $303 today...

I spent $303 today. My Pontiac 6000 needed rear brakes... They locked when you went to stop. They said I was lucky that my brakes didn't go out completely on me. Got the drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, (which both were leaking) and so on and so forth. Also had the transmission fluid changed and the filter. The transmission was acting terrible. I'd back out, put it in drive, and here and there, it wouldn't go for a second or two. The transmission things including labor cost me about $90.

122,894 miles... (2.5L 4-cylinder) '88 Pontiac 6000 Base
Reply to
Travis King