Today's Idiot.

Went to Chevy today to get a gas filter. The dealer & Bank share a parking lot. The driver of the car that was parked next to me became impatient and didn't want to wait for the car passing by him his backend so he put it in drive and drove forward over the concrete stop block.

Both front wheels went over before the guy realized what was happening. Then there was some loud scraping sounds, maybe the oil & trans pan, the floor pans, gas tank, rear suspension, exhaust, then the tail pipe as it dragged over the concrete block last. He was lucky there wasn't two of those blocks back to back like the other spaces down the row.

I watched as the guy drove off, seemed like no fluids were pouring out from underneath. So maybe the guy lucked out this time.

It was real jewel out of the " hood " too, an 86 - 89 Olds Cierra Wagon, a real rust bomb.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~282,025 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

HaHa! Gotta Love People Like That! What I Love is when you see people fly over railroad tracks that are inclined, some here are hilarious b/c they will go flying over them and then BOOM... Sparks Everywhere! I guess that shows my age since I'm laughing about it.... I'm In Alabama, What Can I Say!?!? HaHa

Reply to
Heath Darwin

Once I saw something like that. A young woman sort of drove over one of those concrete parking bumpers in the Taco Belle. She stopped right away, but ended up with one wheel over the barrier, and it wasn't as close to the ground as the other. Consequently, when she hit the gas to try to move, that wheel turned ineffectually, with the other wheel firmly on the ground and not turning. She was stuck.

Fortunately, she had a small car, and I and several other men who were walking by were able to muscle the car up and back enough to free her.

Reply to
P T

Sounds like the Dukes of hazzard!!!!

Reply to
GMAN

Taco Bell? Didnt they win the franchise wars???

Reply to
GMAN