vacuum routing for my v6/2.8 1986 Fiero GT

I need to make sure that all my vacuum lines go to the correct location. Some are broke and I'm not sure where they go. Do you have a routing
diagram that will show me the correct locations of the vacuum hoses for a 1986 model?
replying to Darwood, GreatfulDead69 wrote: You have to be more specific. Do you have a 2.5l engine or 2.8l