Wet feet in my Bonnie

'93 Bonnie, great shape, no rattels. But every time it rains hard the right rear passenger foot well get lots of water. Door seals look fine. Any ideas as to cause and cure? Thanks in advance.

Toblin

'93 Bonnie, 77K '79 Mercedes 300D, 231K

Reply to
Toblin

--=20

---------------------------------------

-Bon=B7ne=B7ville

-Formerly known as

-Bonnevilles R Kewl

---------------------------------------

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

My dad's 92 Lumina had a similar problem but it turned out to be the windshield seal thing being bad when they replaced the windshield.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

My '93 has the same problem. Just don't have the time to find out where it is coming from. Both the rear passenger footwell get lots of water on mine. I think it's the door seal? They might need to be replaced. It's getting too cold here in Toronto so I guess I'll have to wait until after winter.

Jim

Tobl> '93 Bonnie, great shape, no rattels. But every time it rains hard the

Reply to
jim

Reply to
Slicknick