Winter rims and tires

In clean condition, 4 GM black winter rims and tires for sale. The tires mounted these rims are Arctic Alpine 205/70R15. According to rims bolts pattern specification, these winter rims should fit, Montana; Transport, Grand Prix; Grand AM; Aztec and other similar Chev products such as Lumina. Also Saturn VUE 2002 and on. I am selling all four for $100.00. The rims and tires are in good shape. However, tires tread is a bit for me (still above safety mark ~ 4-5 mm tread dept).

Also, my friend has two winter rims and tires like new condition. He has them for 1 year. It has the exact same bolts pattern as above but the tires size is 205/65R15 with Nordic Winter Trac. He would like to sell these two for $180.00. (new installed and balanced he paid $350.00 with tax.

Pictures is available.

Contact me if interested or I can trade for your clean winter rims and tires will fit Pontiac Sunfire email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
none

none

Just a note here that these tires and rims are in Ottawa area.

Reply to
none

The prices are also a bit to high for the USA market too!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Refinish King

Refinish King

Tires and rims 205/70R15 are gone. Still have 2 of 205/65R15 with Nordic Winter Trac for sale.

none