4 winter rims (Forester) F.S.

I have 4 original Forester steel wheel rims, purchased one year ago from the dealer for sale. They have a set of Kelly 215-70-15s on them, with about half of the tread depth left. These will make an ideal second set for your winter tires. Save your Suby alloys from the salt.

I want $250 Cdn. for the 4 wheels and tires. These Suby rims sell for over $100 ea. new, naked.

I'm in eastern Ont., about 100 miles west of Ottawa. K.Hall, snipped-for-privacy@webhart.net

KH

Reply to
Kevin Hall