Wire diagram for 93 Pontiac Bonneville?

Does anyone know where I could find a wiring diagram for my 93 pontiac bonneville? I mostly just need to have the wires for the power windows and seat. I believe I have a short or a bad ground somewhere. My windows and seat will stop working completely here and there. All the fuses are fine. have checked all the connections and switches which are all good. please help..... Thank you

Tracy

'93 Pontiac Bonneville

3800 6 cyl. 242000 miles
Reply to
Knight

Unfortunately, schematics are not easy to find or cheap. Wiring diagrams can be found in the factory authorized service manual.

There are usually a few for sale on EBay. Many dealerships will let you look in their factory manuals as well. Some will even copy off a page (screen) or two. Alldata has most diagrams, also.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Reply to
none of your business

By "bi-metal fuses" do you mean the breakers in the fuse panel? not the typical fuse but the metal cased breakers? I have two of the breakers but both test out fine. I am thinking a bad ground somewhere but I have no idea where the wires run after they get under the dash. if I could just get a diagram or something to let me know which wire is the ground...I would splice into it and get a better ground to see if that is the problem. If you remember what you did to fix it let me know, I'm willing to try anything at this point. Thanks for the replys!

Reply to
Knight

The site below claims they will provide you a wiring diagram for your machine for about $4 according to what I read. Evidently it's a page or pages that you can access for 30 days to view the diagram. Can't vouch for the site, but if I, myself, had a genuine need for a wiring diagram they have I would give them a shot.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Not too long ago, Helm was clearing out older service manuals for $30 plus s/h. Also check your local library. Often they will have service manuals. Some of the larger ones will have Mitchel's online which allow you to access the manual info via a CD.

Reply to
DonW

Interesting note about libraries. If you set up an online login with most libraries you have access to databases like Mitchells from your home computer. Even if that isn't an option in your case, hit the library first. You can check out all the manuals, then go and buy the one that suits your needs best.

Reply to
FBR