1991 Camry LE Retractable seat belts wiring diagram

Heeeeelp,

I have a 91 camry, the drivers side retractable seat belt has stopped working, it is stuck in the drive position. When this happened the power windows stopped working as well. I troubleshot the windo problem to a bad ground, I could not locate the ground so I spliced in a wire and grounded. I know the seat belt problem is related but I can not locate a wiring diagram for this......does anyone have it or know where i can find it?

Reply to
jcleos

seat belt and window power comes through the wiring bundle at the door hinge - check there first.

Reply to
Daniel

A haines manual will have one

Reply to