WTB New Dash Pad for '69 GTO

I am looking for a NEW dash pad for 1969 Pontiac GTO that I am rebuilding. Colour does't matter but my preference is Black. Please e-mail your phone # to me and I will call you.

Dave

Reply to
Grant

Get one from Performance Years Pontiac. You can buy it cheaper from the Original Parts Group, but their service and quality are pretty poor compared to Performance Years. I just got one from Performance Years for my 68 and it looks & fits GREAT!

Reply to
Keith Stelter