1969 Porsche 911 T. White. $10,800

1969 Porsche 911 T. White. Great shape! Weber carbeuraters have been rebuilt, new headliner and carpet, new tires, new Bursch muffler, new seals around windshields front and back. This car has some minor under body rust but none of it is structural. Everything works in this car including the clock! I have work history as well as Owners Manual, Chiltons Manual on Repair and tune-up for this car.

I live in Colorado and when the weather here is at its coldest, it takes some time to start. It's a gem and I hate to sell it, but since it's my only car, I am selling it to buy something more practical (and boring).

I'm asking $10,800 for it.

Visit

for pics and contact details. (Don't reply to this post. )

Reply to
Tihan