boxster and golf clubs

I am looking at buying a Boxster and I currently have a 72 911. I want to know can I fit my golf clubs in the Boxster. They fit in the 911 in the back
seat. Just not sure about the Boxster
Yes...they made the rear trunk just big enough for 1 set of clubs....
JR

Mine fit but I have to take my driver (standard length) out of the bag and then put the driver in after the bag is placed in the rear trunk. This is with a standard Sun Mountain stand bag. I doubt it would fit with a full size cart bag. By the way, my clubs used to fit in the trunk of my '84 911. Go for the Boxster. It is steps above the 2 previous 911's I had.
Kenyon
<< I am looking at buying a Boxster and I currently have a 72 911. I want to know can I fit my golf clubs in the Boxster. They fit in the 911 in the back seat. Just not sure about the Boxster >><BR><BR>