boxster and golf clubs

I am looking at buying a Boxster and I currently have a 72 911. I want to know can I fit my golf clubs in the Boxster. They fit in the 911 in the back seat. Just not sure about the Boxster

Reply to
<paul.taylor

Yes...they made the rear trunk just big enough for 1 set of clubs....

JR

Reply to
JR

Mine fit but I have to take my driver (standard length) out of the bag and then put the driver in after the bag is placed in the rear trunk. This is with a standard Sun Mountain stand bag. I doubt it would fit with a full size cart bag. By the way, my clubs used to fit in the trunk of my '84 911. Go for the Boxster. It is steps above the 2 previous 911's I had.

Kenyon

Reply to
VidePost