1988 Porsche 944 For Sale

Selling a red exterior/black leather interior 1988 944. Kept in AZ for 9 years until moving to Chicago 1.5 years ago. This is its second winter, and it has been parked a majority of the time in a parking spot off of the road, so no rust or salt damage. Recently replaced the shifter knob and the driver side door handle.

I will be taking it in for an estimate of how it made it through this last winter, and I will be posting pictures. Please let me know if you would be interested in this car. It has run wonderfully over the last 20 years and I am sad to see it go.

I will post pictures once I have had it detailed! Thanks

Reply to
MChicago