FOR SALE 1987 Porsche 924S with 928 Rims Gaurds Red CHEAP Illinois. Upgrades and MORE

Up for sale is a 1987 924s Gaurds Red. 5 Speed comes WITH 928 Rims, and a 944 FACTORY Shop Manual on CD. Rims are in B+ Condition.

New Catalytic Converter New brakes Upgraded Reciever (Sony XPlod) With Remote Genuine Porshe Shift Knob Red and Black with a Glass Porsche symbol on the top.

Odometer not in working order. Reads 25,000 but expected to me at

125,000 PLUS.Some minor problems. Back tires are in great condition 75 80 % tread left. But the fronts need to be replace sometime soon. After about a 20 min. drive the temp gauges gets hot. This could just be a Radiator Flush or the gauge is bad. Needs some door handles, and some minor body work. If you would like pictures you can email me, and I will send them promptly. Timing belt HAS been replace and motor WAS rebuilt, as well as a new master and slave cylinders however, I am not sure of the date. Steering will need to be aligned as well. I get a harsh wouble at about 60 MPH (crusing at 55 in 5th will keep it cool though, this would be difficult in stop and go traffic). plus some other minor things. If you have any questions you can email me. First $1800 Takes it. I have no interest in ripping anyone off, and you can view my feedback on ebay (User ID is Gwitek if you have any doubt). I am 60 miles southwest of Chicago my zip code is 60536 Millbrook IL

Thank you for Looking. Adam

Reply to
newsgroupquestions