'80 911 SC tires not flush

I'm wondering what it takes to get the rear wheels/tires to be flush with the outer edge of the body work. The car is stock but it was optioned originally with the turbo style body so the tires are an inch or two inside the body. It just doesn't look as good as it could.

Buddee,

Reply to
Buddee

Add spacers between the wheels and the hubs. Go to eBay and do a search for Porsche spacer.

Reply to
Upallnight

Damn! Those things aren't cheap! 2" ones cost around $250 US.

Buddee.

Reply to
Buddee

Other option will be to replace the wheels and tires with wider rims with a different offset and wider tires.

What side rims are you running?

Reply to
Upallnight

Not sure as I don't have the car yet but it's stock, ('80 911 SC widebody), so whatever that was...

Reply to
Buddee

Reply to
george tyshynsky