Any "Zonies" here?

Just wondering...moved to AZ for work. Cooling wise the S2 is fine, but the car does not seem fond of sucking hot air in parking lots or slow driving conditions. Acceleration and performance are fine, it just seems to labor a bit at a crawl or in slow movement. I know the AC drags the engine a bit, but, it seems more like an intake thing.

Do any of you who live in very hot climate areas (100+ degrees) have to get your car adjusted for the heat, or is it just normal?

Reply to
Devils944S2

Sounds like you need forced induction! ;-P

...and just where will you move next? I trust the Lil' Devil is doing well...?

Best regards,

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator