Boxster Fuse Chart

I just bought a 2005 Boxster. I tried the air pump and it ran for 3 sec then quit. I have since learned that I should have plugged it into the
cigar lighter, not the aux power in the center console. The cigar lighter is fused at 15A and the others at 7.5A. I now know that the fuse that blew is No. 8. My car does not have a fuse chart. There is a holder inside the fuse box door but mine is empty. The dealer does not have one and he cannot find it in the parts manual. I cannot find it on-line. renntech does not have it. I contacted Porsche e-mail but I have not heard back. Where can I find a 2005 Boxster Fuse Chart?
I know what I shall do. Tomorrow I will go to the Porsche dealer and open a fuse box in a Boxster on the showroom floor. I will pull the fuse chart out of the car and take to service for them to copy. They spent all day looking for one and nobody thought to do that. I wonder if the chart in a 2007 is the same as a 2005?
start by changing the blown fuse...

(You are going to answer, "in your car"). a-hole
"a-hole"
well fuck you idiot... the idea is to have a look at all the fuses and change the blown one... yeah real hard... a-hole

They sell fuse testers at any auto parts store, in case pulling each one out and looking at it seems like too much trouble.
I guess this is the guy that they wrote the porcipine joke about, huh? I always wondered.
Bernard

Did you try counting from top left to the 8th fuse?
Did you try anything?
The german's numbered it for a reason.
Bernard