PET5 CD electronic "Parts Microfiche"

PET5 software on the CD This is an electronic "Parts Microfiche" that shows blow-ups of every assembly on the car with part names and numbers. It covers all Porsche models and years up to around 1999 or so, both ROW/Euro and US Versions. This is a great tool to help you not only see how things go together but also to determine what parts are needed and 'compatibility' of parts from one year to another.

$15 and $5 for shipping

Reply to
Rob Clements

There's a great deal! A guy willing to copy his free copy and only charge $15 bucks (and a real bargain on shipping too)! Like turning coal into gold! It's a miracle!

Maybe you should do an > PET5 software on the CD This is an electronic "Parts Microfiche" that shows

Reply to
JC

yes, let's remind ourselves that you can DL the PET from the web

Reply to
william_b_noble

Can you provide a download link? I can't find it on the website..

Reply to
PET5

Rob Clements

Reply to
Brian Moore

Rob,

Brian says you also have PET6 for download. I've got 5 and not sure what else in 6, so thought I'd take a look, but don't see it linked on your site. Mind posting the link?

Thanks! JC

Rob Clements wrote:

Reply to
JC

Actually I think it was Cannells site in the UK that has Pet6 zipped for download.

Reply to
james.rice

Went back and got the link---

Reply to