porsche

"Jim Keenan" wrote

How can a mid-engine car be a "real" Porsche. Gotta be rear-engined.

;->

FloydR

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

My 996 agrees with you...............

Reply to
Jim Keenan

The 911/911s is slotted between the anitique and the start of emmision years in US.

1967 to 1974? A 1975 Targa (red)is for sale down the road from me No bites yet. Its been in the lot for a month.
Reply to
Bulldog

salut je cherche une porsche "Lawrence" a écrit dans le message de news:

7uMLe.747$sw6.539@fed1read05...
Reply to
didou

No.

Reply to
Jim Keenan

It's confusing, I know.

When the 356B came out, owners of the A sniffed that it hadn't been touched by the Master, and it wasn't a 'true' Porsche. Ever since, the only 'true' Porsche has been the one that you own. Sometimes you're allowed to include years older than yours, but usually not those with different engine cooling media.

Hope this helps, Fred Klingener

'73 911T (The last true Porsche)

Reply to
Fred Klingener

Come on now, do your homework, first "Porsche" had the mid-engine,,,,,,,rear engine came next after assessing manufacturing costs and such...... Joe

Reply to
<josephgliebe

No, you guys are all driving volkswagons and audis. I have the only "clean sheet" Porsche, the 928 not based on any other car, but truly and only Porsche.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Um, the Boxster? :) epbrown

--

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to

Ooops, I meant to say "first" I had heard "only" for so many years, I forgot they went and did it again.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Bernard,

This is usenet. Never admit you were wrong. Just create three new aliases to agree with your misstep.

(Can't believe I need to say this!)

The Cayanne is another pure Porsche.

(Damn. That's a VW! Now look at the typ>

Reply to
someone