Porsche 944 turbo rear lens

I am wondering how to change a right rear light lens that I cracked. I bought the new lens, took all the screws out but I can not get the lens to pop out. Looks like there is a silicone seal around it bit I am not sure and I do not want to force it. How do I get it to come out and do I have to put a sealer afterwoods? HELP. thanks.

Reply to
izzy1953