tail light lens question

What year ? No such thing as a '67 S-10.

However most of the S Series used screws through the tailight housing. Some from the outside and the others are hidden inside the tailgate opening edge.

Reply to
Steve W.

I've got a '67 pickup S-10 .

How do you get the tail light lens out? I don't see any kind of screws or knife edge things. Gotta be some simple way to get that tail light lens out.

Might be I can pop it out, if I fiddle with it enough.

Reply to
rb

Jeeezzzz, my peepers are bad !!! I meant '97.

Aha. I'll check inside the tailgate opening edge. Could be.

Thanks.

Reply to
rb