Porsche Convertible Sew-in window

Here's a link for all the Porsche Boxster owners who have a cracked plasitc window to enjoy for the summer (I just joined the club). This guy sells a do-it-yourself kit to replace the window and claims his plastic is more durable and scratch resistant that OEM plastic.

Anyone ever tried this guy's kit? It's the only one I've found on the internet and am skeptical about such a purchase....so if you've tried this, pleas post and let me know if it's worth the trouble. Thanks!

Reply to
martinwalker