Turbo charge a NA 944?

Anyone ever do it? If so, what hints, tips, or tricks would you suggest?

TIA Mud

Reply to
Mud

The best tip is to sell your NA and buy a turbo - any other program is a waste of money, since you can't build one the equal of the Porsche original for less than they go for. However, you won't be the first 944 owner this foolhardy:

Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

I think the best things come from imagination, we wouldn't even have a Porsche to drive if the envelope had never been pushed.

Suggestions, study up on what you want to do, see if you can buy the parts, put it together, when you blow them away at the track, you will be famous.

At least you can say I tried.

Reply to
Vern