Where can I find Bumper plugs?

I removed the front license plate from my ninety eight boxster, and there are two square holes. I was told to get *bumper plugs* but would like some the same color as the car which is *horizen blue*. Does anyone know where I can order them? myraide

Reply to
Myraide

They don't show "horizon blue"...so make sure your color name is correct...or e-mail them the color number...and I'll bet they can match it.

I went the cheap route: Got some upholstery plugs at the dealer (took 2 or

3 tries to get the right size) (like free), that snapped right in. I simply bought a paint stick and carefully put 2 coats on them...and it worked great. Total cost less than $10. Even if you have to pay for the plugs...it'll be about the same.

Whatever works for you.

Reply to
Weekend Guru

My porsche is actually zenith, but the guy at the dealership told me the color was horizen, so thank you for bringing this to my attention. Eric at Bumperplugs is way cool, and the plugs are already shipped! whattaguy! :-) myraide

Reply to
Myraide