Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What Do You Get For An $8,000 Porsche Carrera GT Service Appointment?
The bill for the four-year service on a Porsche Carrera GT comes in at about $8,000. What do you get for the money? The 4 year service schedule includes: Diagnosis system: Read out fault memory Change...
1
1

Techart Works Over The 2010 Porsche Boxster And Cayman
Techart is well known in the aftermarket tuner scene for creating some of the greatest performance kits for Porsche cars, so it comes as little surprise that there has been plenty of interest in the...

A kinder, gentler Porsche event at Laguna Seca

New Porsche 911 Turbo GT3 RS: Porsche to race Boeing 747 as part of launch activities
Article:

2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS official photos and video
Official video, photos and specifications:

Jaguar's Porsche Ambitions
Car magazine reports that Jaguar wants to build an XE take on Porsche in the two-seater roadster market. The company is planning to produce some version of this garish, over-wrought,...
1
1

Spy Shot? Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake revealed?
Yes, well, wouldn't this be something. We've heard rumors and innuendo concerning the supposed Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake. In many ways, a shooting brake (also properly spelled with a hyphen --...
1
1

Porsche 917
Porsche 917 story:

Is this what a tuned Porsche Panamera might look like?
Even before the Porsche Panamera hits showrooms around the world tuning enthusiasts are toying around with modifying the new four door sports car making it into a much more focused package. If you can...
2
2

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Meet The New Porsche Chief: Wiedeking Dethroned
Der Spiegel has it on good authority that Porsche's Wendelin Wiedeking is history. The Porsche/Piech families sent Wendy packing. A new successor is already found: Michael Macht. He is director of...

Fuel Tank "air bladder/diaphram"
I am working on a Porsche 924 and today I sealed the fuel tank with POR Fuel Tank sealer. Anyway, prior to sealing the tank I connected the air compressor and blew air into the tank to blow out the...

Report: Porsche Panamera Turbo circles 'Ring faster than CTS-V
A German publication is reporting that a Porsche Panamera Turbo driven by racing legend and Porsche test driver Walter Röhrl has lapped the Nürburgring race track in 7:56, a time that would shave...

Maaco paint job
I got my car back from Maaco and it's awesome. I think you really have to talk to those guys about prep and possibly taking some parts off the car (which I did before they started). I still have to go...

is it a good price...
2006 CPO 997 C2 silver, pretty much standard set of options, 42K miles - $39995 after negotiations. I did not do PPI yet, but car seems to drive well and is pretty clean. 2nd owner. I`m in Boston. Am...
5
5