Songs with Porsche in lyrics?

Is there a list of songs that have Porsche in the lyrics? Or maybe we could come up with one here? I'd like to burn a CD with those songs.

could
Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin mentions Porsche, and she had a Porsche http://www.officialjanis.com/porsche.html
Martin

Betcha can't top this one.... "Miss Christine drives a 944. Satisfaction oozes from her pores." (David & David, "Welcome to the Boomtown")
I never heard that one, but it counts!

we
Beware, it's also a commercial for Denny's Restaraunts....
Handsome Kevin got a little off track, Took a year off from college and he never went back, Now he smokes much too much, got a permanent hack, He deals dope out of Denny's, keeps a table in the back.
There's a song I may have heard called Gary Numan's Porsche, or similar.
Actually, if you do some Google searches using the terms "Porsche" AND "lyrics" OR "words" you should turn up a few more. Most of the songs I saw were in genres I was unfamiliar with, e.g. rap, hip hop. You might try "Boxster", maybe "Spyder", and then if you want to go to a lot of work, sift thru the returns on the Porsche model numbers e.g. 356, 911, 944

Beware, it's also a commercial for Denny's Restaraunts....
Handsome Kevin got a little off track, Took a year off from college and he never went back, Now he smokes much too much, got a permanent hack, He deals dope out of Denny's, keeps a table in the back.
There's a song I may have heard called Gary Numan's Porsche, or similar.
Actually, if you do some Google searches using the terms "Porsche" AND "lyrics" OR "words" you should turn up a few more. Most of the songs I saw were in genres I was unfamiliar with, e.g. rap, hip hop. You might try "Boxster", maybe "Spyder", and then if you want to go to a lot of work, sift thru the returns on the Porsche model numbers e.g. 356, 911, 944
Thanks. I tried that and got a LOT of results. I stopped after finding 64 different songs. Most of them I had never heard of either, but a few of the groups were familiar. I'll see if I can find them and listen to them to see if they are worth a CD.

maybe
songs.
Porsche
work,
Easily done, plus I've never heard it on a soundtrack for a commercial. http://www.lyricsdomain.com/18/rod_stewart/true_blue.html John Cairns

we
Howzzat?
: Never gonna own a race-horse or a fast back mid-engine Porsche
Mr T might say: "I pity the fool".
`course, IIRC Miss Christine kept "cocaine in her dresser"...

Right. She says "My friends all drive Porsches. I must make amends."