Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Beware of Remote Porsche Purchases
This may be a unique situation but.. I purchased my Carrera new in Florida while I reside in Illinois. When it comes to service the local dealers Rizza and Napleton show preference to those who...

winter tires for 997 all-year long?
As I keep shopping I saw 2 cars so far that keep driving on WINTER tires all year long. Argument I heard in both cases was what winter tires help to prevent wheel damage better on roads with potholes....
1
1

Porsche planning more production cuts
Amid slumping sales, Porsche is said to be considering reducing production of its 911 Carrera model. The proposed plan would see Porsche idling the 911's Zuffenhausen, Germany production plant around...

Launched: Porsche Panamera Collection
The German automaker wants to capitalize on the initial rush of enthusiasm for its new sports car, with a related line of luggage, timepieces, clothing and accessories. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto...

Need good advice from community, shopping...
Hi, I got blessed by my best half to waste up to 45K (but preferably around of 30-35K) for my 38th birthday present. :) I generally was thinking about 2003-2006 Targa, if I`ll be able to find one,...
14
14

Porsche Begs Germany's Dumbest Bank
When trying to buy VW with the proceeds of derivatives instead of plain old money, Porsche bit off too much it can chew. And they are choking. Volkswagen performed a Heimlich maneuver to the tune of a...

Paint
Boy, not many people around here lately. Anyway, I just dropped off my 911 at Maaco for a paint job. Yeah, I know, but it's not a show car and it was in desperate need of new paint. Also, I did not go...
2
2

Porsche 911 GT3 video test drive from Autocar
Among all the 911 versions, there is one "model [that] stands out above all else"; Autocar is more than enthusiastic about the Porsche 911 GT3. Test driving the GT3 around some[...] Read More:...

680 hp Porsche 997 GT2 Biturbo by Wimmer RS
Not the most known tuning company around, Wimmer Rennsporttechnik Solingen has a very impressive performance program for the Porsche 911 GT2, with the highlight being, without doubt, the 150 hp power...
1
1

Porsche 997 GT2 by Wimmer Rennsporttechnik
Wimmer Rennsporttechnik is a hard name to pronounce, but the only thing that I can think of that would be harder is trying to catch up to their modified Porsche 911 GT2. This one makes 680 HP and can...

Porsche VW Explore Merger Under One Brand - Plans of VW Takeover Halted
The two German automakers will form a single automotive company with 10 brands. Details remain few, but VW and Porsche say they have agreed upon a blueprint for the deal. Reuters reports that Porsche...

Porsche claims GT3 beats GT-R in 'Ring lap; Nissan says GT-R still fastest
Porsche and Nissan are at it again. Last year, the two companies publicly feuded over lap times achieved at Germany's famed Nurburgring Nordschleife. With the 2010 models rolling out, the companies...

2011 Porsche 911 (998) Convertible hits the 'Ring [Spied again]
The next-generation Porsche 911 convertible -- internally called the 998 -- has been making hot laps at the Nurburgring and we have the latest action shots of the 911 soft top. Like its fixed-roof...

Porsche Sends its 250,000th Cayenne down the line
250,000th Cayenne is a 3.0 liter, 6-cylinder diesel version with 240 hp just introduced into the Porsche range. Porsche has sold 250,000 Cayennes in the 6 years since the model was launched in...

TechArt Porsche 997 Facelift Program for 2009 4S Cabriolet
TECHART is unveiling the Porsche Carrera 4S Cabriolet aero kit at the Geneva Motor Show. An extensive personalisation package will help individuals stand out in their unique cars. Read More: NewsHub:...