Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Considering first Porsche
I have been considering purchasing my first Porsche, a Cayman. However, in talking to a couple of Porsche owners, an issue has arisen that concerns me a bit----excessive tire wear. Are these cars...
17
17

Frayed Nerves: Is Porsche an automaker, or a hedge fund?
Some analysts are wondering if Porsche isn't running itself more like the Blackstone Group than a automaker. The option trades it used last year to take control of Volkswagen netted the German...

Porsche test engineer killed in autobahn crash
A Porsche test engineer was killed on the autobahn early Friday morning during a round-the-clock test while at behind the wheel of a next-generation 911 Cabriolet prototype. The 25-year veteran tester...

Relax...your covered with your FREE Road-Side-Assistance
We are giving away a FREE Road-Side-Assistance Membership with each Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance plan purchased. Our Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance...

1984 944 Heavy vibration at idle
Hi all: My 1984 944 has had a heavy vibration at idle since purchasing it a year and a half ago. Everything runs well(very well in fact) and I have mainly made cosmetics repairs other than an...
2
2

Re: Porsche 944 S2 convertible with Corvette V8
Heaven knows what they had to do to adapt that engine to the car. Obviously, there's a lot of custom work involved, including mating the engine to the transmission (which was never mean to deal with...
2
2

Porsche 944 S2 convertible with Corvette V8
Carscoop As we were looking around to shop for a Porsche 944 S2, we stumbled upon this modified version of the convertible on eBay which has had its original 3.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that delivers...

Porsche's sales tumble by 27.3 percent
Porsche is world-renowned for making some pretty fast vehicles, but even the German sports car maker wasn't fast enough to outrun the global economic slowdown. The first six months of Porsche's fiscal...

Carerra S vs Carerra 4S??
I took a half-day Porsche Experience session, which was a real hoot. We drove Carerra S cars; follow the leader, skidpad, and a general lap with chicanes. I was very impressed with the handling in the...
1
1

Porsche announces pricing for 2010 Cayman
Following the car's Los Angeles Auto Show debut last November, Porsche has officially released pricing for its updated Cayman. Like the updated the Boxster, the Cayman line will see about a 1.8...

Car rearview camera
We are specialized in car rearview camera in China.special designed in car rearview camera for ect. Alibaba Gold Supplier: for your time Stephy Mo Mob:+86-1591-4386-777 email: MSN: Guangzhou GRACE...

Matte black Porsche Carrera GT
There's something about matte black. It even makes a Mini Cooper look mean. So on supercars the flat paintwork makes us tremble and excites us at the same time (in that good Milla Jovovich sorta way.)...

Wheel lug lock
We are unable to find the keys for the locks on the wheel lugs on my car. Is it possible to cut a duplicate key or what's the best way to deal with it? Thank you in advance ...
4
4

Musaul Cars Themes Created by CoolChaser Users!
Musaul Cars Themes Created by CoolChaser Users! Blackkoenigseggccx cars created by MCRmy Girl... Nov 23, 2007 cars cars car =93cars are cool. w/e=94 * preview 1,568 Layouts

Traction AA
Does a rating of "Traction AA" mean that the tires are good for snow and ice, or comparable to winter tires? Thank you in advance ...
1
1