2003 Prius Strut Problem

We have a 2003 model Prius and have recently had some shudder in the steering wheel when turning a sharp corner and let the wheel play out. The dealer said they had to replace the struts and had noticed some wear. Supposedly, they replaced the parts but we still have some trouble with the steering. Has anyone else experienced any problems?

Reply to
Greg Elliott