Great Mileage!

Hummer. I was thinking how ironic it is that often the people who own those vehicles are the mums and dads of the service men serving in Iraq and that those vehicles are why their sons and daughters are having the bullets flying by their heads. It seems to me that there is a primary disconnect among many Americans over these connections.

I started driving the Prius after a motorcycle accident, since I could get the same mileage in the car that I did on the bike. I also started driving 59 mph in the right lane as the accident was quite traumatic. Do you know I discovered that I can get to work in the same amount of time as I used to, based on the number of stoplights in Boston. Sur-freakin-prise! Cordially, SD

Reply to
Steven Douglass

This is USENET, not e-mail.

With route planning, you can get excellent mileage at the same time.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

Talk about "ironic"

Do you think that those mums and dads care enough about thier servicemen kids to stop waisting fuel? If I save a gallon of gas, I import less oil from the middle east, and I provide less funds that sponsor terrorists. So... Consuming more oil sponsors more terrorism.

-J "Save a soldier - drive a hybrid"

Steven Douglass wrote:

get the same mileage in the car that I did on the bike. I also started driving

59 mph in the right lane as the accident was quite traumatic. Do you know I discovered that I can get to work in the same amount of time as I used to, based on the number of stoplights in Boston. Sur-freakin-prise!
Reply to
jj