Many Prius GPS Mapping options disbled?

I have a Prius with GPS mapping. The mapping works (the display shows where we are). But most of the options for doing things like typing in a destination are disabled/greyed. The GPS manual says nothing about this. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Reply to
Burt

Just a guess, but is this, perchance, while you are driving?

Reply to
Jean B.

I bet you're trying to make entries while the car is moving. You can only do that while the car is stopped. I'm pretty sure I read this in the manual for my 2004, but it's been a year and a half since I looked.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Thanks all, that was the problem.

Reply to