2003 RX330 Nav Problem..

I have the RX330 With NAV. I have only had it a week and am noticing a problem with the NAV. The address key on the destination page is not always highlighted whereas you can push it and enter an address. I see the keys change from highlighted to "greyed out" unavailable.

The Map is tracking properly, GPS signals in this are are good. This happened today on a 20 mile trip, and the address field was unavailable most of the trip.

Anyone have any idea's what this could be?

Thanks

Reply to
JR

Are you trying to use it while you're moving? The nav system is designed to only let you do a couple of things when the vehicle is going more than a couple of miles an hour.

Somebody probably got in an accident and sued Lexus. :(

Reply to
Kathy Applebaum

Uh, yep I am guilty. OK I can live with that, sort of.

Read the manual and found when st> Are you trying to use it while you're moving? The nav system is designed to

Reply to
JR