MP3s on the Standard Stereo

Has anybody figured out a way to play MP3s on the standard 2005 single CD stereo? I'd love to be able to take several CDs, rip them onto one and keep that in my car. Unfortunatelty, the standard player doesnt do MP3s (unless I'm missing something).

Steve

Reply to
Steven Gordon

Hi Steve,

Though I don't own an Prius. I have some suggestions.

I drive a Package 6 recently that had a cassette drive as well as a 6 cd changer. You can use an adaptor to connect any source to the installed audio system. In addition, this site

provides a number of cool options for reasonable prices that take advantage of many of the Prius's unique technology. I prefer to use the cassette adaptor in my current autos because there is no FM interference. Of course... your mileage may vary.

-John

Reply to
John J. DeGrazia