Prius Hybrid

I'm suspecting that you're wrong. I'm also suspecting that you don't realize that the relationship between the length of a warranty and the expected product life is tenuous at best, if at all. best you keep quiet about this.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

What theory? He doesn't have a theory; he doesn't even have a hypothesis. He has mere speculation.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

And that has absolutely *nothing* to do with the length of the warranty, despite your surmise that they are related to such a tight degree.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Almost makes you think they're Republican.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner