PRIUS wins Drive People's Choice Award 2009

What "class" would that be? Small car class?

Exactly what facts are you talking about?

There's variations is sizes amongst cars in the *same* class in just about every class you look at, and while you might see a significant difference at the top and bottom ends of that class it doesn't mean the largest car is in a totally different class. Is the Prius bigger than a Corolla? Sure it is, but it sure as shit ain't *that* much bigger that it jumps up a whole class size.

I've spent time in both a Prius and a Camry, and if you think those two vehicles are both in the same class with regard to size then you're kidding yourself.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Oddly enough, you could say *exactly* the same thing about a Mazda 3 when comparing it to a Corolla, yet both vehicles are in exactly the same class.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

The facts I described, the facts which you refuse to acknowledge.

You would refuse to acknowledge that water is wet, if it meant entertaining you as you sit at home in your chair, so...

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

But this discussion was about Prius and Corolla. Nobody said anything about Camry.

I've spent time in both a Prius and a Corolla, and if you think those two vehicles are even REMOTELY in the same class with regard to size, then you're kidding yourself.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

That it's bigger than a Corolla? When did I say that *wasn't* the case? That doesn't make it a "mid sized car" however.....

So.... You just keep imagining all the good things you like about your egg beater. Just so long as it adds an inch or two to your appendage.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

The Camry is a mid sized car, and just about every other car in it's class is comparable. The Prius, which people like you claim is *also* a mid sized car, is nothing *like* as big as anything in the mid sized category.

How intelligent of you.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Compact.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Lol :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

WHAT ABOUT THE RESALE??

The loss on a Prius @ trade in can just about buy you a complete brand new Corolla.....

Just buy a same sized Corolla, the extra $25k buys a whole lot of ULP.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But you don't get to be as smug driving a Corolla.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

WHAT ABOUT THE RESALE??

The loss on a Prius @ trade in can just about buy you a complete brand new Corolla.....

Just buy a same sized Corolla, the extra $25k buys a whole lot of ULP.....

Sure and drive a car that is no way in the same league as a Prius.

Reply to
Lu R

That was the official job title, and is used throughout the industry. Testing starts at pre alpha, but the job starts even before coding starts, by reviewing design documents along with the software engineers and marketing droids.

But that doesn't matter to a hate-mongering bigot like you.

So just sod off, f****it.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

In what world is a Corolla priced at $25,000 less than a Prius?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

In Australia Corolla is from$15500-$20000 Prius $40000

Reply to
F Murtz

This part of the world.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

your right, the Corolla is in a class above the Prius, it drives better, its more comfortable at highway speed where it also gets better fuel economy and you don't have to take a huge hit on the resale when you drive it off the lot, and as has already been said, the $25,000 you save buys a shit load of consumables. Oh and did I mention that IMO it also looks better :-)

Reply to
Atheist Chaplain

Prius $40,000 + and more if you want the top end model

Reply to
Atheist Chaplain

Oh, yeah, the part of the world no one gives a shit about. Where they use Skittles for money, and randomly tell people that a gallon of milk is $23.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Pffft :)

You know how I keep saying that Americans are ignorant fuckwits? Well, here's a perfect example of why :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy