Priuschat ... big problems?

Hi,

Friday, I noticed PriusChat had become all but unusable. I was wondering if anyone has a clue about what is going on?

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson

"Bob & Holly Wilson" ...

I was browsing it Friday at about 2PM and it seemed like it took a long time to show a post. Dunno why... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

It's become so unbearably slow that lately I've only been using it as a reference (using Google to search the site.) It was very slow a ways back, though they upgraded the site (I don't know specifics about what was done), but the change doesn't seem to have helped for too long.

Reply to
Mr. G

This morning I was able to see two threads and now I no longer responds. I have no idea what is going on but this really sad. So I started to investigate the problem.

My synopsis is there are too many hops from my home computer to the PriusChat web site. I can traceroute from a shell account to

without a problem. But both traceroute and ping fail going to

It may be possible to setup and X tunnel to my ISP and get access or cast and X session back to my home computer and run the browser on the ISP. Options, I'll work on them later.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson

It's all better now. The old slow server has been replaced. Visit

richard schumacher