Question about MPG

Agreed, very comprehensive and thanks for taking the trouble to post again.

It's contrary to anecdotal evidence from respected consumer organisations and road test magazines in the UK, which have consistently stated (but without numerical evidence) that the mileage achieved by typical drivers is significantly worse than the 66 mpg (Imp) headline figure I've seen claimed for the Prius. Perhaps it's to do with the kinds of journeys we typically make over here.

Steve (signing off)

Reply to
Steve Pardoe

Based on what I've been reading on

, I didn't think thatthere were any "respected" organizations/magazines, only entertainmentavenues.

Reply to
mrv